Banking has never been easier.
Stay on top of your money and never miss a beat with Guaranty Bank & Trust’s online banking systems. On the go or across the globe, you’ll be able to access your bank accounts online, pay bills, receive text alerts, deposit checks, transfer funds and so much more. As if all that weren’t enough, we also give it all to you with no monthly service fee.
Banking made simple
- View checking account, savings account, and loan information
- Transfer funds between bank accounts
- Deposit Checks
- Schedule bill payments in advance or set recurring payments
- Receive text alerts
- View E-Statements
- Create stop payment orders on checks
- No monthly service fee
- Download your banking transactions into Quicken® and many other personal financial systems.
- Firewall and intrusion detection systems to prohibit unauthorized access.
- Encryption of sensitive information that is transmitted over the mobile internet browser
- Secure access to your Online Banking profile through password protection and multi-layered security features.
Frequently Asked Questions
In you mobile app, go to the account, select the pancake menu in the top right, select account details, then show account number.
In online banking, go to the account, select more details under the account name, then click to reveal the account number
History can be downloaded from online banking for up to two years as long as you have been signed up for online banking during that time. You can download the history by logging into your online banking via the website and selecting your account and then selecting the download file option. You can apply an arrangement of filters to the download option to get what you are needing.
You can set up an eternal transfer to your bank accounts at other financial institutions through your online banking.
- When logged into your online banking via the website, you can select the dropdown found at the top right of your screen where you will see Welcome and your name.
- Once you have selected here, you will have the option for All Services and Settings.
- In the middle of your page here, you will have an option for Preferences.
- Within these preferences, you will see Add external transfer account.
- Once you select to add an external account, you will be asked to receive a security code to continue this setup, and you can select where you would like to receive that code at.
- Once you have successfully input the code, you will be brought to an External Transfer Service Agreement for you to review and agree to by selecting Accept.
- After accepting, you will be brought to a screen to complete your external account information and submit.
- By submitting the account information, you will receive two micro\-deposits to your external account to verify that you input the external account information correctly which you will then need to come back and very within the Guaranty Bank and Trust online banking system.
*Limits and access subject to approval.*
You can reset your passcode or unlock your account with these simple steps:
- Click Forgot Passcode on the link below or from our gnty.com homepage.
- Enter your Access ID, Primary Email Address, and an Account Number.
- Enter the answers to your security questions.
- Generate a temporary passcode to go to your email address of record or your mobile phone.
- Retrieve your temporary passcode from your phone or email.
- Reset your Passcode.
Please call (888) 572-9881.
Guaranty Bank & Trust N.A. provides mobile banking as a free service to our online banking customers. However, web access and text messaging are needed to use our full range of mobile banking products and your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access and text messages. Please check your service provider for specific fees and charges.
May be subject to additional terms and conditions and/or fees.