Cash RoundUp Enrollment
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to enroll in the Cash RoundUpSM product which will round up my Guaranty Bank & Trust (“GBT”) debit card purchases from the checking account listed above, to the next whole dollar and transfer the difference to the GBT savings or money market account listed above.
- GBT will combine the round-up amount from debit card purchases that post to the checking account each business day and make a single transfer at the end of the business day from the GBT checking account named above to the GBT savings money market account named above. All debit card purchases will be rounded up regardless of which account owner made the purchase.
- If the debit card purchase is canceled or reversed after the roundup transfer has been made, the transfer will remain in the savings account.
- If the checking account is overdrawn on a business day the transfer is supposed to occur, there are not enough available funds in the checking account to make the transfer, or the transfer would bring the checking account balance to $0, GBT will not round up purchases posted on that business day and will cancel the transfer for that day.
- If the savings or money market account enrolled in Cash RoundUpSM is converted to a checking account, the account will be unenrolled from the Cash RoundUpSM product, and transfers will no longer continue to be made.
- We may cancel or modify the Cash RoundUpSM product at any time without prior notice.
- To un-enroll in the program, simply contact us at (888) 572-9881.